A “dream for brides and grooms”
- Room for civil ceremonies since 2005 in cooperation with the Gronau Registry Office.
Gorgeous table decorations with a lavish rose heart, cushions for the rings, candlesticks, dining chairs for the witnesses to the marriage and a red VIP sofa for the bride and groom
And for the reception, we recommend:
- The “Kornkammer” rooms with a rustic ambiance and bar
- The airy, stylish “Drostenstube” above the ground floor
- The romantic Mühlengarten (mill garden) with fountain, large awnings to sit beneath, barbeques, outdoor bar and a lovely carriage house
Groups of 25 or more can have the mill all to themselves upon consultation.
- The Catholic Church of St. Agatha is four minutes away on foot.